After some deliberation, we decided to do away with the standard front bumper. It weighed too much and was a complete eyesore. We did a little experimenting and came up with this solution. The front end is now almost flush and we probably cut 30 lbs from the car. What are your thoughts?
- For Sale: A piece of Huffaker History wp.me/p10OLQ-bQ 4 years ago
- Photos from Indy! wp.me/p10OLQ-bM 4 years ago
- @GoodingCompany can't wait to see that#lotus elan run today! We've got some folks there to see it, but I'm stuck in the iowa snow #unfair 5 years ago
- Lind Bros' Jensen Healey wins the Monterey Motorsports Reunion President's Cup wp.me/p10OLQ-bv 5 years ago
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion Results wp.me/p10OLQ-bs 5 years ago
Our photos from Flickr