What a difference experience (and the right tools) makes! Day 2 of installing the dynamat went fast and it’s almost done. The floors have been almost completely covered and we’re mostly done with the transmission tunnel. Check out the gallery below!Up next comes finishing the tunnel and then the carpet install. Despite the given instructions, it seems like a bit of a chore. This is made all the complicated with the custom seat set-up, which has been lowered so we aren’t driving with our eyes above the windscreen.
- For Sale: A piece of Huffaker History wp.me/p10OLQ-bQ 3 years ago
- Photos from Indy! wp.me/p10OLQ-bM 4 years ago
- @GoodingCompany can't wait to see that#lotus elan run today! We've got some folks there to see it, but I'm stuck in the iowa snow #unfair 4 years ago
- Lind Bros' Jensen Healey wins the Monterey Motorsports Reunion President's Cup wp.me/p10OLQ-bv 4 years ago
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion Results wp.me/p10OLQ-bs 4 years ago
Our photos from Flickr