Installing the Dynamat (part 1)

So today we did some work on the project car, placing the Dynamat in. While we didn’t have the right tools — the roller from Jegs broke within 5 minutes and was replaced by a dough roller — we still got quite a bit done.

Take a look at the gallery below to see the progress.

Advertisements

About Riley Lind

I'm a recovering automotive engineer, now on the sales side.
Gallery | This entry was posted in Jensen V8, Offseason and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s